Are you passionate about international debt justice?
Can you secure funding for an exciting and ambitious new campaign?
Then the role of Interim Campaign and Fundraising Officer with Jubilee Scotland is for you!
Jubilee Scotland is looking for a talented individual to serve as Interim Campaign and Fundraising Officer during the period of April – 31st of August 2023. With the possibility of extension subject to funding. Jubilee Scotland is looking for someone with enthusiasm for fundraising and campaigning, as well as a willingness to develop the skills needed in their role, to help drive forward Jubilee Scotland’s mission and vision. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain experience in a range of tasks related to running an organisation, and to expand their network in Scotland’s third sector. Jubilee Scotland welcomes applications from people in the early stages of their careers. The Interim Campaign and Fundraising Officer will mainly focus on the following during their time with Jubilee Scotland:
- Lead Jubilee Scotland’s campaign ‘Scotland Against Public Private Partnerships’ as it comes to its conclusion in June 2023, ensuring that campaign activities are wrapped up and the relevant evaluation activities are undertaken.
- Fundraise for Jubilee Scotland’s next campaign ‘Debt Justice for Sri Lanka’, a three year campaign which has been developed by Jubilee Scotland.
- Take part in the daily running of the organisation, supporting Jubilee Scotland’s Campaign, Communications and Admin Assistant with ad hoc duties.
- Participate in network and coalition meetings on behalf of the organisation.
Desirable skills and experience
- Relevant educational qualifications and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in fundraising and writing funding applications (a particular focus on fundraising for international work would be ideal).
- The ability to produce written reports.
- Experience with Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
- Willingness to carry out any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Experience with campaigning on social justice issues.